It’s been about a year since my last update, and once again it’s time to move the arrow on my Graphical Presentation of the US Housing Bust as compared to Japan Land Prices 1980 – 2005.
- In Spring 2005 it was a Totally New Paradigm
- In Summer 2005 I called a top in as shown in US vs. Japan Land Prices Pictorial Update
- In Autumn 2006 the arrow pointed to the spot shown (now redrawn to match colors).
- In Autumn 2007 there was “Never a Better Time To Buy” as shown below.
It seemed like a top was coming in Spring 2005 but that top was not confirmed until much later.
Where are we now?
Probably somewhere near that top “Never a Better Time To Buy”
It’s getting progressively harder now to figure out exactly where we are.
Two things are for sure.
- We are clearly off the top.
- We are nowhere close to the bottom.
Mike Shedlock / Mish
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List