Mike Shedlock / Mish is a registered investment advisor for SitkaPacific Capital Management.
On my “MishTalk” global economics blog, I write several articles a day on the global economy. Topics include interest rates, central bank policy, gold and precious metals, jobs, and economic reports, all from an Austrian Economic perspective.
- New York Times: NYT 10th Annual Year in Ideas – #1 Idea of the Year ‘Do-It-Yourself Macroeconomics’
- Time Magazine: Best 25 Financial Blogs
- CNBC: Best Alternative Financial Websites
- Strategist News: Best Business Blogs
My wife Joanne, for 27 years, passed away on May 16, 2012 from ALS, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. I am proud to have raised through my website, about $500,000 for the Les Turner ALS foundation. I was their 2012 man of the year. I remarried in June of 2013 to Liz Hintz. Joanne’s best friend Kathy was my “best man” at the wedding.
When not writing about stocks or the economy I spend a great deal of time on photography and in the garden. I have over 80 magazine and book cover credits.
Mike Shedlock @ Gmail . Com
Please remove the spaces.
- Photography: MishMoments
- Twitter Handle: @MishMoments
- Subscribe: Enter your Email address in upper left of MishMoments
I never sell or give away your email address. Please subscribe to my websites.
Mike “Mish” Shedlock