I will be on a panel at the Chicago Natural Resources Expo November 14-15.
Also known as Chicago Natural Resource Conference and Exhibition, this is one of the oldest natural resource conferences in the United States. The conference is a semi-annual event and offers opportunities to learn about new and undervalued companies in the natural resource industry.
There is no cost for those who pre-register to attend the conference.
The Expo is held at the Rolling Meadows Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Rolling Meadows, IL. The Holiday Inn is located at 3405 Algonquin Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008. The hotel can be contacted at 847-259-5000. It is a two day event that starts on a Friday afternoon, and ends on Saturday afternoon.
Friday Afternoon begins with an invitation only “Industry Reception” which is attended by brokers and fund managers from the Chicago area. Friday night features a keynote speaker presentation, followed by a panel discussion on topics that are fueled by the audience’s interests. Dinner buffet and shrimp cocktails are
Friday November 14th Schedule
- 1-3pm: “Money Manager Session”, Moderated by Rich Radez
- 3pm: Exhibit Hall Opens
- 5pm: Cocktail Reception
- 5:30pm: Guest Speaker, Steve Carr, President, Alliance International
- 6pm: International Collector Associates, a Don McAlvany Company
- 6:20pm: Pennant Energy Inc.
- 6:40pm: Hathor Exploration Ltd.
- 7pm: Keynote Speaker, David Hale, Global Economist
- 8pm: Q & A Session, Featuring: Mike Berry, Clyde Harrison, Ty Andros, Mickey Fulp, Mike Shedlock, Gary Lantta, and Rich Radez, moderated by Steve Carr
- 9pm: Event Recesses until Saturday
Friday evening I will be on the Q&A; panel. The panel will field questions on topics of interest from the audience. I am staying in the hotel overnight and will be happy to have a drink or meet with anyone Friday evening, 5:30PM or later.
Saturday, November 15th Schedule
- 8:30am: Continental Breakfast Served
- 9am: Exhibit Hall Opens and Presentations Begin
- 9am: Gold Bullion Development Corp
- 9:25: Fischer Watt Gold
- 9:50: Castle Gold Corp
- 10:15: Copper Fox Metals
- 10:40: Douglas Lake Minerals
- 11:05: Houston Lake Mining Inc.
- 11:30: “Working Lunch” Buffet Served, Featuring Q & A Session Speakers, Mike Berry, Clyde Harrison, Ty Andros, Mickey Fulp, Mike Shedlock, Gary Lantta, and Rich Radez, moderated by Steve Carr
- 2pm: Presentations Resume & Exhibit Hall Re-opens
- 2pm: Northern Superior Resources Inc
- 2:20: Sniper Resources Ltd.
- 2:40: Steve Carr, President, Alliance International
- 3pm: International Collectors Associates
- 3:30: Keynote Speaker, Dr. Mike Berry, founder, Discovery Investing
- 4pm: Cocktail Reception
- 4:30: Exhibit Hall Closes and Event Concludes
Lunch on Saturday is free and a lunchtime Q&A; panel that I will be on will field questions from the audience. If you can make it, I would be happy to meet with you for a drink or a bite at lunch.
Hard Assets Investment Conference San Francisco
I will not be at this event but if San Francisco is close to you, please check out the Hard Assets Conference November 30 – Dec 1 at the San Francisco Mariott.
I have been to a number of these conferences and they are a great way to meet people and ask questions directly of companies and industry experts. Jay Taylor, Rick Rule, Peter Schiff, Jon Nadler, and others will be speakers at the San Francisco conference.
Mike “Mish” Shedlock
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List