In case you missed it, please note that all of the presentations at the Wine Country Conference have now been posted. They are about 45 minutes each except for my short opening remarks.
- Mike “Mish” Shedlock Conference Welcome Remarks
- Chris Martenson: A Grand Experiment: Q&A; with John Mauldin
- John Mauldin: Unsustainability: Q&A; with Lauren Lyster
- Jim Chanos: China: The Edifice Complex: Q&A; with Lauren Lyster
- Mike “Mish” Shedlock: A Brief Lesson in History: Q&A; with Chris Martenson
- John Hussman: An Unstable Equilibrium
Speaker presentation material, Yahoo! Finance media interviews, and associated articles on Advisor Perspectives are now available online at Wine Country Conference Speaker Slides.
If you enjoy the videos and slides please consider making a Donation to the Les Turner ALS Foundation. Specify “Mish Campaign” on the donation to earmark funds for research.
All told, we raised nearly $500,000 for ALS research, subject to final audit. $100,000 of that came from a very generous matching donation from the Hussman Foundation.
Thanks again for a successful 2013 WCC and we look forward to many more! The 2014 conference will raise money for autism research and programs.
Mike “Mish” Shedlock