The media, led by the Washington Post, but quickly followed by the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and others is hell bent getting everyone to believe Putin handed the election to Trump.
Where the hell is the evidence?
Donald Trump says ‘Zero Evidence’ Moscow Influenced US Election.
Donald Trump does not wish to jump to conclusions on Russian hacking because there is no firm evidence that Moscow influenced the US presidential election, the incoming White House press secretary said on Monday, as the president-elect’s team continued to express scepticism about intelligence surrounding the affair.
Sean Spicer told Fox and Friends that “rushing to judgment” on the matter was not in anyone’s best interest, and criticised the “mainstream media” for suggesting that Russia had an influence on the election’s outcome. “There is zero evidence that they actually influenced the election,” he said.
Mr Trump has repeatedly played down the hacking affair as he calls for closer ties with Moscow and President Vladimir Putin. But he is likely to face fierce resistance from lawmakers who have promised even tougher measures against Russia this year. Republican senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio have vowed to push for harsher measures against Russia, saying that the new Obama sanctions do not go far enough.
Having last week declared that it was time to “move on” from the hacking issue, Mr Trump and his team have shifted their stance, suggesting they want to see more evidence before making any decisions on the matter. Mr Trump suggested on Saturday evening that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the affair and that more would be disclosed on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Speaking to CNN, Mr Spicer played down the idea that fresh revelations would be forthcoming, however. He told Fox that the president-elect had been referring to the fact that he gets daily national security briefings and that “there doesn’t seem to be conclusive evidence within the intelligence community”. He said Mr Trump was waiting for a further, final intelligence report before reaching any conclusions. There are certain people who “believe certain things” but “what we are waiting for is this final report as to whether or not it is actually conclusive”, he said.
There is one guarantee I am prepared to make: The US has meddled in more foreign governments than any other nation on the planet. Worse yet, most of the US meddlings had disastrous consequences.
On second thought, is there any CIA meddling that has ever produced a favorable outcome?
Regardless, there is no credible evidence Russia interfered in the US election.
However, we do have some facts.
Facts of the Matter
- The US waged war on Iraq on trumped up charges of weapons of mass destruction.
- The US entered a war in Vietnam on a senseless “domino theory” fueled on trumped up Gulf of Tonkin incident.
- The US helped overthrow Mohammad Mosaddegh, an Iranian Prime Minister. Mosaddegh was the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in a coup d’état aided by the US. The results were disastrous.
- The US tapped Angela Merkel’s phone.
- On the death of Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton bragged “We came, we saw, he died.” ISIS and radicals took over Libya following the death of Qaddafi.
- Thousands of innocent men, women, and children have been killed by US drones. Obama justified targeted killings under the pretext of wars that were never declared.
Facts vs. Allegations
Like it or not, those are the undisputed facts. Meanwhile, the editorial board nut cases at the Washington Post, the Financial Times, and the Wall Street Journal are on the loose, multiple times over.
It is possible Russia is involved, but all we have now is allegations. And these are the same kinds of allegations we saw about Iraq, Vietnam, drone policy, etc.
Final Fact of the Matter
Contrast DNC hacking with US meddling in Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Chile, and Libya.
By the way, my stance does not mean I am a Putin lover as has been charged by fake patriots who do not know the US constitution from toilet paper.
- Superhero Snowden Trashed In Absurd WSJ Op-Ed
- More Bullsh*t Fake News from Washington Post
- Super Irony: Washington Post Editorial Moans “Trump Refuses to Face Reality About Russia”
OT – New Photography Blog Posted: Iceland in 16 Days: Day 6, North Iceland, Dettifoss Waterfall
Mike “Mish” Shedlock