Those responding to Mish Twitter polls show serious skepticism about who is responsible for the chemical attack in Syria. Here are the results.
Who Is Most Likely Responsible
Who Is Least Likely Responsible
- Only 18% believe Assad launched the attack on purpose.
- 42% believe the rebels, ISIS, or Saudi Arabia were responsible
- 25% think the US was behind a false flag incident.
- A combined 33% blame Assad in some fashion
- A combined 67% blame someone other than Assad
- People are less convinced on the least likely option but Assad launching an attack on purpose topped all other choices.
- Curiously, a US false flag was the second most popular whodunit and the second most popular who didn’t with nearly the same percentages.
This was not a scientific poll, nor was it meant to be.
However, and at a minimum, the results do suggest widespread doubts about whodunit. This was undoubtedly another rush to war, with no solid proof.
Where’s the Proof?
If Trump had any solid proof, he would have presented it and asked Congress for authorization. Instead, it was bombs away neocon-Hillary-Bush style prompting Ron Paul to state this was “Victory of Neo-Conservatives”.
Mindless Fools and Brainwashed Puppets
Mindless fools do not care about the lack of proof. Instead, like brainwashed puppets, they hold up pictures of dead kids and want action.
People ought to hold up pictures of every kid Bush-Cheney killed or injured in the Iraq invasion, and all the kids killed by Bush, Obama, and Trump in inept drone strikes. There would be hundreds of thousands of them.
That would be a real eye opener, but the media is behind this and every war every step of the way.
- Did Trump Start Taking Orders From Hillary?
- Trump Launches Airstrike on Syria, Issues Statement: Trump Then and Now – F You Warmongers
- Deja Vu 2013: Likely False Flag Event has US Preparing for War with Syria; Proof Please!!
Mike “Mish” Shedlock